Quote of the week

"I have learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
~Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 2, 2014

EDLD 5364 web reflection 1

Week 1 reflection:


I have to be honest, I probably almost had an anxiety attack when I looked at the project initially.  After watching the web conference, I was relieved when Dr. Sanders and Dr. Cummings allowed us to work in groups again.  Even though I know I am able to figure out what I should be doing, a group allows for a better product.  I loved my group in the last two projects.  They had such great ideas that I haven't even considered.  It made the project enjoyable.  
I understand the premise for the project, but it feels like a daunting task.  I liken it to working with most of my colleagues at my school.  Many of them have no skills in technology and are resistant to anything I have brought as ideas.  I think this will give me some ideas how to approach and coach colleagues in this same boat as the scenario.  

No comments:

Post a Comment