Quote of the week

"I have learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
~Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 9, 2014

EDLD 5364 web reflection 2

Week 2 reflection

My group had a question about how to plan the lessons.  We were confused about what each lesson from each member needed to look.  Our group discussed using a math lesson for me to create and tie it to their space lesson.  After listening to the web conference, it was clear.  We will do the same lesson, but differentiate it to the group of students each us has been assigned.  My group is the general education group with varying abilities.  Since I have not taught 6th science and this lesson on meteorites, asteroids, and comets, I will be researching and asking my other group mates with materials they have used to become familiar.  It will be interesting to create a lesson outside of my expertise.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment