Quote of the week

"I have learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
~Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What I love about summer...

Not only do I enjoy the amazing time off with no kids yelling my name out or complaining about every minute thing, I also love the time to go to workshops shops to rejuvenate my mind and awesome ideas for my class.

As a math teacher, it is essential to keep fresh and original...students bore so easily.  My experience at CAMT has been a good one.  Thanks Mrs H for the wonderful review ideas.  I have bored myself with test reviews. And D with the cool techie ideas, which I flock to like a mouth to a flame.

Each year brings new and difficult struggles...but we must "keep swimming"for the sake of the students.

If you are interested in great review ideas, Mrs H (mathtalesfromthespring.blogspot.com) has some wicked cool stuff.

Now, it's off to the races to scheme away. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment