Quote of the week

"I have learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
~Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last day of CAMT

Wow, I made it!!!!!!!!!!  3 days of CAMT with the hiking from session to session and camping out in front of the rooms to ensure my entrance.  We, as math teachers, are very serious about our sessions...it's almost primal trying to get in to some.  LOL.


I waited 2 hours in line just for the Dinah Zikes presentation.  Of course it is one of the best note-taking ideas I have seen and so popular.  It was worth the wait.  


Overall, it was a great conference.  I received lots of great ideas and need to stew on them to work them into my lessons for the new school year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment